Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

Me who?

My photo
dO you really care?? really? in my presence u would have acted like you care.. but..it cant be the same now..isn't it??

Blog

Dec 22, 2009

1 DUDE, 1 Chick and 2 FBIs

Conversation between two FBI police officers and a DUDE.



Dude and Chick going in a car on highway.
Police stops the car and this conversation follows..

FBI 1:Sir, get out of the car.

DUDE: what?

FBI 1: It's FBI. Get out of the car. NOW!

DUDE: (to Chick) Baby lets get out. We have dicks to deal with.

FBI 1: Where's your license plate sir?

DUDE: Isn't it there? Oh my! it isn't there!

FBI 1: Why isn't it there sir?

DUDE: Why? Fuck you, thats why!

FBI 1: Sir..

DUDE: Dont "sir" me you dick. Now what? Arrest me? I don't give a damn! Go on you crap!

FBI 1:Before that we want the reason, sir. where is the license plate?

DUDE: There is no reason for the gods sake! Arrest me and get your fucking bounty! Jesus! (to Chick) Baby, GO home NOW! Call me when your gone home.

[FBI 2 steps ahead and shouts..]

FBI 2: Now stop the fucking drama. We "sir" you 'coz we fucking have to. If it's not for the badge, I would have cut your balls and hang them instead of your license plate. Enough of this shit.
(to Chick) No one 's going home.
(to DUDE) And you, you are coming with me and give your fucking reason.

DUDE: Reason? I told you, there is no reason! Jesus, not to have a reason, is it so hard to believe?

FBI 1: How can there be no reason? there's gotta be a reason for everything.

DUDE: Welcome to the "catch-up" world! There are no reasons here!

FBI 2: Enough!
(to FBI 1) As I said, this we have here is a tough guy. In all probability I believe we have a situation here.

[FBI 2 pulls his gun, points DUDE at his temple]

FBI 2: Tell the reason buddy, and be careful! Your words can very much be your last!

DUDE: There's no...

FBI 2: One more " no", your done with your chick and this "catching-up" world of yours!

DUDE: Ow, ow, ow! You win! Only one thing to tell but that doesn't answer you in anyway. I mean, am.. am not responsible for the car not having the plate.

FBI 2: I told you to be fucking careful. These can be..

DUDE: I know, I know. Wait, listen. Shit! I dont know about the fucking plate 'coz the fucking car is not mine. Oh god, I thought I got it! Almost got it, fuck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Picky thoughts! Design by Insight © 2009