Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

Me who?

My photo
dO you really care?? really? in my presence u would have acted like you care.. but..it cant be the same now..isn't it??

Blog

Jul 5, 2009

My Summer Record..

After almost two months, I will be going college tomorrow. By far this is the most horrible, never-ending, boring summer season. I spent more time thinking WHAT to do for the rest of the day than doing anything thought of. It was like seeing a 3D flick with no 3D rendering glasses.

Most of it has to do with timing of these holidays. Am talking about the things I planned to do this summer.

Works supposed to be finished by now:

1) GRE PREP and TEST
2) MINI PROJECT
3) CAT ALL BASIC PREP

Present Status:

1) Screwed everything. NO prep. NO test.
Reason:
I dont have Passport. Yes, you heard it right.
I scheduled my GRE to July 13 without the basic knowledge that one must have Passport to sit for GRE. This must be the biggest "YOU-are-an-ASSHOLE" moment of my life to date.

So, i tried desperately to get a passport.
When I thought that passport would be on it's way in about 7 days, through tathkal scheme, second blow hit me. Because of my DOB, I MUST submit my Birth Certificate which I don't have. This time I had to change the date.


2)
Forget it. In the world of CAT and GRE, this "mini" thing found no place.

3)
I did decently in the beginning. Well paced thoroughly planned and well executed.
In mid way, when i was battling with Passport and Barrons [yeah, i had hope that i would get passport on time,never mind], it slowed down and came to stop for about two weeks. When it became certain that I had to change the GRE date, it resumed and now steady on tracks.


My college starts from tomorrow.



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Picky thoughts! Design by Insight © 2009